Calcomp 1077 Plotter

Tom Orth orth at skyler.arc.ab.ca
Tue Jun 6 17:48:40 EDT 1995

Has anyone hooked up a Calcomp 1077 plotter to GRASS ?

We're running GRASS 4.1 (patch 5) and need to run under Solaris,
SunOS and IRIX.

I've noticed that the src.related distribution makes mention of
this under mapgen's plotters, but I'm having problems with
compilation.  Are there any other external libraries (perhaps
provided with the plotter ?) or source files, etc, that I may
require in addition to what's in src.related ?

I've just started with GRASS, so don't assume too much knowledge
about its operations on my part 8-)

Response via email would reach me the quickest; thanks !

	T.

Thomas Orth                              Alberta Research Council
Research Officer                         3rd Floor, 6815 8th Street N.E.
Advanced Computing & Engineering         Calgary, Alberta T2E 7H7
http://www.arc.ab.ca/                    Canada

email: orth at skyler.arc.ab.ca  Phone: (403) 297-7571  Fax: (403) 297-2339