convert display to PostScript??

Stephen B. King sbk at apwk01g3.abrfc.noaa.gov
Fri Mar 3 15:32:56 EST 1995

Greetings,

Is there a way to print the current display to a PostScript file?  Can
the display be saved to a raster file?  I have successfully printed
out my raster files using ps.map and would now like create PostScript
files of graphics generated from commands such as d.histogram and d.3d.

Is this possible?  I am not interested in sceendumping the display!

Thanks again,

Steve King
Hydrologist                                     10159 East 11th St., Suite 300
NOAA, National Weather Service                  Tulsa, Oklahoma  74128-3050
Arkansas-Red Basin River Forecast Center        Off: (918)832-4109
sbk at awips1.abrfc.noaa.gov                       FAX: (918)832-4101