Multicriteria and GIS

Ferdinando Villa fvilla at eagle.bio.unipr.it
Wed Mar 29 07:00:00 EST 1995

??at?Mar?28??95?11?27?00?am at bnr.ca>
content-type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
organization: University of Illinois at Urbana
mime-version: 1.0
reply-to: grassu-list at max.cecer.army.mil
newsgroups: info.grass.user
originator: daemon at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu

> I would like to get some information how GIS can be integrated with
> Multicriterion Problems. If any of you have IDEA about the Integration
> please give me some info and reference materials.
>
> Gautam, T. R.
> AIT, Bangkok.

Have a look at my r.concordance module for multicriteria concordance analysis.
It was posted in incoming on the GRASS site. IDRISI also has a multicriteria
module.
--
Ferdinando Villa, dr.

Institute of Ecology                     Direct phone: +39-521-905615
University of Parma                               FAX: +39-521-905665
Viale delle Scienze                      e.mail: villa at eagle.bio.unipr.it
43100 Parma, Italy                               villa at sparrow.bio.unipr.it