PC Hardware requirements for GRASS

BARNES DAVID barnesd at lab.cc.wmich.edu
Mon Mar 27 13:32:59 EST 1995

We would like to set up another GRASS workstation on a PC. What we have
available is a GATEWAY with 100 MHz PCU, 64 MB RAM, 1 GB HD, a tape
backup and 4x CD-ROM. Is there anything else necessary to run LINUX and
GRASS?

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

  * My Address                                                             *
  * DAVE BARNES                                                            *
  * Geology Dept.                                                          *
  * Western Michigan University                                            *
  * Kalamazoo, MI 49008                                                    *
  * email address                                                          *
  * barnesd at lab.cc.wmich.edu                                               *