DTM's from stereo pair air photos

BARNES DAVID barnesd at lab.cc.wmich.edu
Thu Mar 23 14:19:05 EST 1995

Dear Grass Users,
        We would like to create DTM's or DEM's (is there any difference?)
from stereo pair air photos. Actually we are using very low altitude
(<70m) blimp photos and would like to see what our resolution is. Please
excuse this elementary question from an uninformed Geologist!
Thanks in advance,
  * My Address                                                             *
  * DAVE BARNES                                                            *
  * Geology Dept.                                                          *
  * Western Michigan University                                            *
  * Kalamazoo, MI 49008                                                    *
  * FAX# 616-387-5513, phone 616-387-5493
                           *
  * email address                                                          *
  * barnesd at lab.cc.wmich.edu                                               *