psfile in ps.map

Anne Gisiger anne at cast.uark.edu
Wed Mar 15 11:36:21 EST 1995

t?Mar?15??95?12?14?49?pm at bnr.ca>
Originator: daemon at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu

Hello
You need to modify the Postscript file containing the logo before
calling it from ps.map.
1. The beginning up to and including %EndProlog must be stripped
2. any lines after "grestore" (at the end of the file) must also be stripped
3. the size can be changed by modifying the "scale" instruction
    e.g. 4 inch 1.6 inch scale
4. the location can be changed by modifying the "translate"
   instruction
    e.g. 0 inch 0.18 inch translate
    it sets the position of the logo's lower-left corner, the
    lower-left corner of your plot is the origin..

Good Luck.

--
Anne Gisiger                                     FAX: (501) 575-5218
CAST, Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies   TEL: (501) 575-6159
Fayetteville AR 72701                             anne at cast.uark.edu
                Mosaic Page for CAST:       http://www.cast.uark.edu