Image available for analysis - suggestions needed

Clifford A Behrens cliff at bellcore.com
Mon Mar 13 09:28:00 EST 1995

Liwen,

I am the PI on a project funded through a Cooperative Agreement with
NASA to develop software tools that will enable broader public use of
its remote sensing data over the Internet.  In fact, our Consortium
(the USDAC) is extending this application to support use of other
geospatial data as well, e.g., TIGER, USGS DEM & DLG data.  You can
learn more about our project by browsing our WWW pages at
http://superbook.bellcore.com/USDAC/home_page.html.

We are currently conducting interviews of geospatial data users in
acedemia and various levels of government, and are asking some of the
same questions that you listed in your note.  Since all of the software
and reports that we are delivering to NASA will be put in the public
domain, we would be happy to share our findings with your team.
Perhaps we could cooperate on this effort?

Regards,

Cliff Behrens, PI
USDAC GeoScope Project

----- Begin Included Message -----