data over Greece required

Andreas Holz Andreas.Holz at oi32.kwu.siemens.de
Mon Mar 13 05:37:00 EST 1995

r?11??95?04?14?02?pm at bnr.ca>
Originator: daemon at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu

> Dear Grassusers,
> I'm desperately looking for any remotely sensed data covering Greece.
> Could you help me? If not, would you be so kind as to gimme the address
> of RS Greek Centers, where I can get the images?
> Thanks a lot
> Piero

Hello Piero,

        as I remember, it is quite difficult to get airborne or sattelite
        images from Greece. You know, the border to Turkey is'nt very far!

        I made my field work for my geoogical degree on the island of
        Thassos in the northern Aegean. To have a look at airborne data
        we had to got to Athens. We were not allowed to take any pictures
        with us!

        But if You'll find any datasets, please give me some informations!

Greetings

        Andreas Holz