The Cyberspace Homeless

Theo CHINO theo at netcom.com
Fri Mar 17 06:43:47 EST 1995

	As I was browing the net today, I came to the conclusion that I should put
these disclaimers.
	1) This is not a scam.
	2) I am not going to repost this again.
	3) This is really a true story.
	4) My real name is Theo CHINO

	This morning I tried to send this message. I failed. I got reminded by the
people at Netcom that requesting money in the Internet was not allowed. Is that not
against the principle of free enterprise?
	Let put it that way, I am selling a service which is "nothing" for the price
of a dollar and a stamp. My name is Theo Chino, and I have a story to tell. My story
is at http://saturn.uaamath.alaska.edu/~theo. I didn't want to put it on the Net, but
desperation made me do so . My problem is that I am going insane for something I did
several years ago. I am in trouble. I have a stack of bill that I can not pay. I have
no job. My profession doesn't believe in me. So I became a homeless bump on information
Superhiway.
	In a sense, I am proud to be a homeless on the Internet. I might be raising
some issues. Because this message will be posted in most of the groups, I ask you, I
beg you, Moderator, to let this message on your newsgroup. I am asking you to be open,
a let me do this request for help.
	You might want to insult me because I am disturbing the peace and tranquillity
of the place, but this is not intended as a flame. If you want to insult me, please
email me. If you want to help, please email me. If you have a question, please email me.
	Today, I just got one of my phone line cut because I did not pay a deposit.
Next week I will get my Internet account pull out, and so on. You might ask why I can
not get a regular job and pay my bills like everyone else. The only jobs I can hold is
as a clerk making $7.00/hr. I hold no diploma because I couldn't finish the University.
I can not work in the computer field because one of my reference decided that I wasn't
good enough. So he burn me in this town. I can not start any idea because nobody will
ever give me a loan. I can not get food stamps because I do not work at a regular job.
What I know is that I don't want to be a store clerk all my life. A I ask I for a
little compassion and a dollar 34 to allow me to get back on my tracks.
	Thanks for letting me expressing my views.

	The Cyberspace Homeless.

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
                                     George Bernard Shaw
   *              *  | Theo CHINO
     *               | 814 Ivy Street - Box 593, Anchorage, AK 99501
       *             | theo at netcom.com theo at mail.nlis.com
        *    *       | http://saturn.uaamath.alaska.edu/~theo
	* *	     | 'A POOR lost exiled french in the Last Frontier'