Questions about v.digit

Administrador del Nodo Postmaster at atlas.edu.ar
Wed Mar 29 14:40:55 EST 1995

I have some questions about v.digit. I have grass 4.1 installed over a
RS/6000 with AIX 3.1.

Fist. Is it possible to have the text window always activated? If I press a
button over the graphics window, Motif naturally activates it, and I have to
switch to the other window in order to give commands. I think that
a behavior like this can be changed for a special client through the
.Xdefaults file, or some file like that. I have tested a bit, but without
success. If someone has a solution, it would be great for the daily work with
v.digit.

Second. It was not possible to set up a Summagraphics IV Digitizer table to
run with v.digit. I have tried the Calcomp Driver, setting the table to
emulate it, but without a positive result. v.digit exits abnormally after
registering the control points. Does anyone have a Summagraphics driver, or
have used v.digit with a summagraphics?

Many thanks in advance,

                                Amilcar E. Challu
                                Proatlas / CONICET