plotting package for box plots

mohdnaka mohdnaka at helios.aston.ac.uk
Thu May 18 08:00:00 EDT 1995

Hi Bill,

I have just compile the new casc2d. Therer is no error messages but there are
warning messages such as shown below;

-I/user/civeng/students/mohdnaka/GRASS_libs/src/include  -c CASC2D.c
CASC2D.c: In function `main':
CASC2D.c:2199: warning: comparison between pointer and integer
CASC2D.c:2727: warning: comparison between pointer and integer
CASC2D.c:2736: warning: comparison between pointer and integer
CASC2D.c:2839: warning: passing arg 1 of `fclose' from incompatible pointer typ
mv CASC2D.o OBJ/CASC2D.o

and

ch_depth.c:47: warning: passing arg 1 of `fprintf' makes pointer from integer w
ithout a cast

and

crash.c: In function `CRASH':
crash.c:34: warning: passing arg 1 of `fprintf' makes pointer from integer with
out a cast
crash.c:40: warning: passing arg 1 of `fprintf' makes pointer from integer with
out a cast

Other than that  everything is ok. Do you thing this is going to cause any
problem ?

Thanks for your kind help

Cheers
Kamarul