No subject

grass-lists-owner at max.cecer.army.mil grass-lists-owner at max.cecer.army.mil
Thu May 25 23:35:26 EDT 1995

pklin at riti.com (Pokung Lin) writes:

>	It seems there are two version of new fp tar package you
>	have put on moon: fp_main.new.tar.Z and fp_main_new.tar.Z,
>	also fp_alpha.new.tar.Z and fp_alpha_new.tar.Z. They are
>	different in size. Which one is your last edition?

>	PK Lin
>	E-mail: pklin at riti.com
I am sorry about this. It is just that I don't have permissions to delete
anything from the ftp site.
If you go there right now, there should be only
fp_main.tar.Z
fp_alpha.tar.Z
fp_main_update1.tar.Z
fp_main_update2.tar.Z

you only need the first 2 . they include updates.
The updates are for those who get fp_main_new.tar.Z and fp_alpha_new.tar.Z
I hope this helps.

--
Olga Waupotitish
olga at zorro.cecer.army.mil