r.le programs

Joe Leone Joe.Leone at per.dwe.csiro.au
Thu Nov 23 07:00:00 EST 1995

Hello,

I have downloaded and installed the r.le programs (ver2.1), and it installed wi
thout any errors. However when I run the examples in the doc it fails.

GRASS 4.1 >  r.le.pixel map=wallatin sam=m div=d1

PARAMETER CHOICES:
        MAP:      wallatin
        SAMPLE:   moving window         RUN IN: foreground
        DIVERSITY MEASURES:
                  richness

R.LE.PIXEL IS WORKING....;

If a MASK is not present (see r.mask) a beep will sound and a
   warning will be printed that can be ignored.
If a MASK is present there will be no warning.

TOTAL WINDOWS =   642108
Segmentation Fault (core dumped). COMPLETION = Thu Nov 23 11:42:59 1995ïÿøÀ

Mapset <wallatin3> in Location <kellerberrin>
GRASS 4.1 >

I have not been able to get any output maps. r.le.patch also gives a

Bus Error (core dumped)

 , but I do get the tablular output.

The enviroment is
Sparcstation 5