ltplus

James Darrell McCauley mccauley at mcs.com
Thu Oct 19 08:00:00 EDT 1995

Jim Schmidt (avenues at sonnet.com) writes on 18 October 1995:
[...]
>There is a company in Medford, Oregon that has ported at least part of
>ltplus to run under DOS and are marketing it under the name LTDOS. Last I
>heard, it would accept scanned data but was not set up to work with a
>digitizer.

Does anyone know the name of this company?

Or is anyone interested in doing a port of the v.digit/LTPlus
digitizing code to Windows (as a contract job)? If so, call me
at (708) 887-2055.

>Let me know if I can be of further assistance. I have used ltplus for almost
>four years and am still discovering things that it can do. It complements
>GRASS very well. I would like to see it more widely used.

Any URLs for LTPlus?

>Jim Schmidt
>avenues at sonnet.com

Darrell
--
James Darrell McCauley, PhD           http://www.mcs.com/~mccauley/
16W518 Honeysuckle Rose Lane #214     mccauley at mcs.com
Hinsdale, Illinois 60521 USA          tel: 708.655.0643
IF YOU SENT ME EMAIL ON WED 28 SEPT, PLEASE RESEND!! (SYS ADMIN SNAFU)