Darrell's s.surf.krig

charnotw charnotw at helios.aston.ac.uk
Fri Oct 13 08:00:00 EDT 1995

Hi

I've been trying to use Darrell's s.surf.krig, could someone email me
a data set and the input parameters (nugget range etc) so I can see
if I've got it working properly.  I've tried using my own data but
I can't get it to work satisfactorially, I suspect I'm not using
correct parameters but I'd like to rule out a bug I may have
introduced while compiling it.  BTW has anyone done a cokriger
for GRASS

cheers  Tom  8-)

Tom Charnock                       O--O
Dept Civil Engineering            (~~~~)
Aston University                 (  __  )
Birmingham B4 7ET UK             /|\  /|\
charnotw at sun.aston.ac.uk