ltplus/v.digit code (Re: Altek Digitizer)

James Darrell McCauley mccauley at mcs.com
Wed Oct 18 14:37:00 EDT 1995

while we're on the subject, does anyone know what the legal
status of the v.digit/ltplus code, e.g., is it public domain,
copyrighted but freely distributable (for all purposes, for non-commercial
purposes), etc?

just curious.

is there an ftp/web site for ltplus info? lycos turned up zilch.

I seem to remember something about a DOS version of ltplus---does
this mean that porting v.digit to DOS/MSWin may not be out of the
question?

Darrell
--
James Darrell McCauley, PhD           http://www.mcs.com/~mccauley/
16W518 Honeysuckle Rose Lane #214     mccauley at mcs.com
Hinsdale, Illinois 60521 USA          tel: 708.655.0643
IF YOU SENT ME EMAIL ON WED 28 SEPT, PLEASE RESEND!! (SYS ADMIN SNAFU)