Where can I find databases?

Rick Thompson rick at cast.uark.edu
Tue Oct 24 10:15:04 EDT 1995

Hi Mr. Hammad Amin,
  I know you made a mistake and sent it to the GRASS list. However, somewhere
it does say that "everything we do will be exposed." It's happened.
  May I say that even if Tomoko is of the lowest class in Japan, she has more
class than you. There are many words to describe your behavior. None of them
are good. I hope you enjoy your own "low" class.