GRASS/INFORMIX Interface

Chris Rewerts rewerts at diego.cecer.army.mil
Thu Sep 28 08:00:00 EDT 1995

aesser at cce.cornell.edu (Anthony Esser) wrote:
>Does anyone have sources of information on the use of INFORMIX with GRASS?
>
>Tony Esser
>USDA-Natural Resources Conservation Service
>Syracuse, NY 13202
>(315) 477-6536

there were some routines developed that come with grass as source code
under the directory XXX/src.garden/grass.informix
Program code under src.garden is not compiled automatically, since it
is not part of the "core" GRASS programs.

There are manual entries and sample uses with the code. There is no
wealth of information about this (that I know of) other than that.

Note that a more robust gis-rdbms linkage is forthcoming with the 5.0
release.