1995 HARVESTFEST! MADISON WI

RGravelle at NEWROCK.com.NEWROCK.com RGravelle at NEWROCK.com.NEWROCK.com
Thu Sep 28 08:00:00 EDT 1995

Don't you get sick and tired of the BULLSHIT that the law puts down on you or
your fellow man?I've been aressted on drug related charges so much it hurts.The

only problem I have with this is that I held a great job (over $11.00 an hour)
and the cops waited until I was at work on a friday(9 months later,so I could
wait'till Monday morning to get out when court opened up)to bust me for a gram
of dirtweed that I was kind enough to give to an undercover pig that was
begging for it in a tavern not five hours after I got back from WOODSTOCK
94!Yea sure, peace and love brother, if you're that desparet here.:[

THE LAWS AGAINST MARIJUANA ARE TRULY UNJUST AND THIS FACT NEEDS TO BE
RECTIFIED.YOU CAN HELP!If you live in the US midwest you're in luck.Don't let
the law keep fucking us over!Get out there and at least show that your pissed
off about the way things are.

If you Think that peoples lives should be ruined by the government just because

tey aren't in the norm then ignore me.
If you know that pot is as harmless as say aspirin,then don't you owe it to
your country to at least be at the big "pay attention please" fest at Madison

THE GREAT MIDWEST HARVEST FESTIVAL!!!!
October 7th 1995 at the state capitol of Wisconsin(MADISON)@ 12:00 HIGH NOON
This gripe has been ongoing and so has the harvestfest.It's over 20 and the
people who are pissed are in the 1000's.

If you get there before noon, follow the crowd down state street to the mall.
this is where the parade starts from.Thank you if you go for having some
balls.If we all showed up who knows.Too much paranoia in the ranks though.
At least tell your friends!

Madison,WI, State capitol, Noon, Stae street, Wisconsin,(10/7/95)