Senior Lectureship in Spatial Analysis/GIS

Chris Skelly CHRIS at cathar.jcu.edu.au
Fri Sep 1 08:00:00 EDT 1995

Dear All,

Tropical Environment Studies and Geography at James Cook University
[located in North Queensland, Australia along the Great Barrier Reef]
is looking for a 3rd full time member of its Spatial Analysis
Program. We are looking for a Senior Lecturer, but will consider
recent graduates at the Lecturer Level. Most of the pertinent info
can be found on our home page:

http://ikarus.jcu.edu.au/

and/or you can email me for more info. Closing date 22 September
1995.

Chris Skelly, Lecturer
Spatial Analysis Program, Tropical Environment Studies & Geography
James Cook University
chris at cathar.jcu.edu.au