grass support

David Job djob at use.usit.net
Wed Sep 20 11:33:23 EDT 1995

Solutions to Environmental Problems (STEP, Inc.) is offering GRASS support,
applications development, database development, and training. We are
attempting to quantify the need for these services. We can be contacted by
E-Mail at djob at use.usit.net, by phone (423)481-7837, and fax (423) 481-0290.

STEP is an 8(a) company in Oak Ridge, Tennessee offering services using
GRASS, ARC/INFO, Arc View, Intergraph, Autocad, and Dynamic Graphics' Earth
Vision.

We appreciate your reply and look forward to the opportunity to assist you
with your GIS needs.

Solutions To Environmental Problems, Inc.

David F. Job
Manager Information Systems Division