Digitizer Tables Which Work With Grass

Wendelin Reich wreich at gwdg.de
Sun Sep 24 10:28:29 EDT 1995

On Wed, 20 Sep 1995 carson!burla at cerl.cecer.army.mil wrote:

> Does anyone know if v.digit works with an Altek Model AC31 Controller or a
> Calcomp Model 34480 (The Drawing Board III)?  Or, does anyone have any
> recommendations for a good digitizer to use with GRASS?

I am looking for a good (and cheap!) digitizer, too...

However, yesterday I found a file on my private computer, called
'DrawingBoard.tgz'. It appeared to be a GRASS-digitizer driver for the
Calcomp DrawingBoard, but I don't remember where I ftp'ed it from. It
doesn't include any documentation, too (not even a 3-line README), so I'm
not sure which DrawingBoard it was programmed for (I guess there is a DB
I and II as well), or if this doesn't matter.

Contact me if you want the sources...

Wendelin, wreich at gwdg.de