Calcomp III digitizer

Cindy Herdrich herdrich at rocky.CEMML.ColoState.EDU
Mon Apr 29 08:00:00 EDT 1996

>I am using grass4.1 on a sparc sunos workstation.  I connect a calcomp drawing

>board III digitizer and I get the following error when trying to digitize
>points:
>"HOLD:  We are out of sync with the digitizer, Trying to recover".  This
>message is repeated in a loop.  Has anyone had this problem before?  Your help

>would be appreciated.

Rosalyn:

The only suggestion I can make to you is to always keep the digitizer puck
on the digitizer work surface once you have entered the v.digit program.
The Calcomp digitizer seems to be very sensitive about the location of the
puck.

Cindy