GRASS 5.0 short course at Rutgers

Bob Black black at hercules.calspan.com
Mon Apr 29 08:00:00 EDT 1996

?57?22?pm at bnr.ca>
content-type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
organization: University of Illinois at Urbana
mime-version: 1.0
reply-to: grassu-list at pandora.cecer.army.mil
newsgroups: info.grass.user
originator: daemon at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu

> The Center for Remote Sensing and Spatial Analysis (CRSSA), Rutgers Universit
y, is pleased to announce the following schedule for its GRASS 5.0 GIS short co
urse offered through the Rutgers University, Cook College
> Office of Continuing Professional Education:
>
> Introduction to GRASS 5.0 GIS
> Dates: June 3-7, 1996
> Instructor:  Professor Scott Madry
> Fee:  $895; Multiple discount: $845
> The newest version of GRASS 5.0 is being released in 1996. If you are a new
> or potential user of GRASS 5.0, this 5 day hands on course is designed to
> provide training in the use of the GRASS 5.0 GIS. Specifically we have
> integrated hands-on exercises with lectures and tutorials to teach you the
> principles and applications of GIS as well as in-depth introduction to
> GRASS 5.0. Specific attention will be given to data base development, imagery
,
> and the integration of imagery and other data sources.

Is Professor Madry reachable by email?  Thanks.

- Bob