Help - respond via email

Brian Shaad superboy at crsa.bu.edu
Thu Apr 25 08:00:00 EDT 1996

Hello,
We are students at Boston U who are working on a project for a
GIS class.  We have digitized fault traces in CA using ROOTS and
now need to get the data into MapInfo.  We are trying to use
GRASS as the intermediary... We need to know:
(1) how to make a TIFF file of the faults from ROOTS or in GRASS
-OR-
(2) how to make a vector file in GRASS, and how we would get that
    file into MapInfo

Please respond directly to superboy at crsa.bu.edu
Thanks very much for any advice you may have!!

-Brian Shaad, Carolyn van der Bogert, and Kristin Henry