Program v.support crash

Mark Palmer markp at per.dms.csiro.au
Mon Aug 26 05:05:08 EDT 1996

hi,

thanks for your extra note on grass. i hope to have a go at
correcting the source tonight. I did the command files etc last Friday
but ran out of time then and nneeded to back things up before i started
on that.
Hopefully that part will be straightforward. But I'll let you know!

Just curious, but what GIS work do you do in Thailand. My colleagues
used to occaisinally visit bangkok for conferences and presentation
mainly to do with Remote sensing.

I've visited there, in the early 70's tho, so from a flying change
i made at bangkok airport, a couple of years ago, things appeared to
have really changed

Cheers and Thanks
--
Mark Palmer						    Tel: (61 9) 387 0293
							    Fax: (61 9) 387 0121
Australia, 6014				 INTERNET:  Mark.Palmer at per.dms.csiro.au
					 Web page:   http://www.per.dms.csiro.au