r.in.erdas

Mike Hanratty hanra001 at gold.tc.umn.edu
Tue Aug 27 08:00:00 EDT 1996

Has anyone encountered the following problems with r.in.erdas?

1. On a Sun (SunOS Release 4.1.3_U1), it cannot properly read the header of the

binary Erdas file.  I get strange values for just about all of the entries.

2. On a linux PC (Linux 2.0.11) I get a segmentation fault when entering
G_close_cell on line 478 of main.c.

If anyone can provide insight on how to fix either of these two problems (or
both), I'd greatly appreciate it.

Michael Hanratty                               Phone: (612) 627-4590
Dept. of Civil Engineering                            (612) 626-0024
University of Minnesota                        Fax:   (612) 627-4609
St. Anthony Falls Laboratory
Mississippi River at 3rd Ave SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414