Minimum files to compile v.digit2

guest_grass_user grass at gilbert.geology.wlu.edu
Mon Feb 19 07:00:00 EST 1996

GRASS users
I am using the 4.1.5 binaries for an SGI (i'm using IRIX5.3) and am having
trouble with my digitizer (a 4-button GTCO:  it's the infamous Digitizer read
error.Continue? problem).  I cannot even get it working while it's emulating a
Calcomp.  The binaries don't have the v.digit2 code but there is a compiled
GTCO 4-button driver written for v.digit2 that is incorporated with the binary
package that i'd like to try out.

My questions are:
1.  What do I need to compile v.digit2?
2.  Must I get everything (because they are tar-ed together) or can I get just
one command?
3.  When I compile v.digit2, will I be able to link it to the binary code I
have.

We have the source code that we used when running on an HP but they may have
been greatly altered.

Thanks in advances for your help.
David Harbor

GIS Lab / Geology Department / Wahsington and Lee University / Lexington VA 244
50
reply to:  grass at gilberty.geology.wlu.eduor David Harbor <harbor at wlu.edu>