Grass5.0 info?

Juho Pitkdnen jap at satula3.joensuu.fi
Mon Feb 19 07:00:00 EST 1996

Hi,

I have been looking for info about Grass5.0. I found a short note
in the last archive of this list (Arc-10-95) in grasshopper by Paul Loechl
<loechl at diego.cecer.army.mil>, dated 27 Oct 1995 :

>USA CERL plans to release Grass5.0 in the spring of 1996. The list
>of enhancements is not final yet but we will be posting something soon.

The last archive covers only October and I was not following grass lists
during that time. If there was something new about Grass5.0 on November
or December, I would appreciate if someone could post these to me, or
point a location to the latest grassu archives.

Thanks,

Juho

Juho Pitkanen                   jap at gis.joensuu.fi
Faculty of Forestry             tel. +358 73 1513525
Univ. of Joensuu, Finland       fax  +358 73 1514444