Floating point grass on sgi (problem with G_calloc)

Cosyn Bart Bart.Cosyn at rug.ac.be
Wed Feb 14 07:00:00 EST 1996

Hi,

I compiled the floating point version on grass quite successfully on our
Silicon graphics IRIX 5.3 machines. But still I have some problems apart
from the ones listed before.

1) using r.mask I am continously receiving an error:
ERROR: G_calloc: out of memory
Compilation was successfull without any warning!
The same happens when I use r.reclass!

2) Some contributions give during compilation errors like:
cc -g -o
/disk03/usr/people/grass/Grass4.1/sgi/etc/bin/contrib/cmd/r.traj.data
OBJ.sgi/list_main.o
/disk03/usr/people/grass/Grass4.1/src/libes/LIB.sgi/libgis.a
ld:
Unresolved:
log
*** Error code 1 (bu21)
*** Error code 1 (bu21)

I got this error quite often! While I never had the problem before!
Any idea? Do I need to recompile libgis.a?

                        Bart

        | ir. Bart Cosyn                                  |
        | VLIR-project Tunisia                            |
        | Laboratory for Hydrology and Water Management   |
        | University of Gent                              |
        | Coupure 653, B-9000 Gent                        |
     | Belgium                                    |
        | Tel: +/32/9/2646137                             |
        | Fax: +/32/9/2646236                             |
        | E-mail: bcosyn at allserv.rug.ac.be                |