calcomp digitizer

Coleman Catherine yc5763 at sunams.usma.army.mil
Wed Feb 7 07:00:00 EST 1996

>I've just finished to install GRASS4.1 on a SUN workstation running
>Sunsolaris 2.4.
>I've a problem with digitizer.
>v.digit seems to work, if I choose none as digitizer, but I've
>not been able to run my Calcomp 23240.

Stefano,

I had a similar problem when I first installed Grass4.1.  I solved this by
making sure that the digitizing puck was placed on the ACTIVE part of the
digitizing board when asked by GRASS4.1 "Shall we continue?".  If I did not
have the puck in the active part of the board, the system, or at least the
program, would freeze at this point.

Maybe your problem is as simple as this.  Good luck!

Catherine