sorry for RCPT messages

Ronald Wiemer RWIEM at archis.nl
Tue Feb 6 07:00:00 EST 1996

Sorry, sorry, sorry

My email (Pegasus Mail) software replies mail that asks for a
confirmation of receipt. I cannot switch this of. People sending mail
to a list should not ask for a confirmation.

What happens is that someone mails to grassu-list and asks for a
confirmation of receipt. The grassu server sends this message to me.
Pegasus Mail thinks it has to confirm receipt of this message and
sends a reply to grassu-list. Then subscriber gets my confirmation of
RCPT. Again, I am terribly sorry for this but I really can't do
anything about it. The only way to prevend this is NOT asking
for a confirmation.

Ronald Wiemer
R.O.B. / Archis
Kerkstraat 1