GRASS for OSF

Susan Huse sue at wohler.regis.berkeley.edu
Tue Jan 23 07:00:00 EST 1996

> Hello!
>       Please, need HELP !!!!
>
>       I' like work and utilize GRASS, but not work in a machine SUN,
> work in a maquine UNIX OSF/1 V2.1.
>
>       Should can indicate where find documents and/or information (E-mail)
> on installing GRASS, of manner what can configurate the GRASS to my scheme.
>
>     Much Thank you for orient and help
>                                       Zorka Zegarra R.
>
> E-mail: zzegarra at condor.decom.uta.cl

We have a set of binaries for the alpha.  I'm not sure which version of
OSF it is.  You can send mail to James Ganong for more information
when he returns on February 1 (jeg at regis.berkeley.edu).  The binaries
are on our ftp site:  ftp.regis.berkeley.edu/pub/grass

There is an install.README availble at the site for installing the OSF
code, also there is an Installation Guide on the CERL ftp site:
moon.cecer.army.mil/grass/grass4.1/documents/installGuide.ps.Z

 Susan Huse         /\       http://www.regis.berkeley.edu/sue
 REGIS       /  \ /    \/  \ /\    sue at regis.berkeley.edu
 University of California  /    /  \ (510) 643-6307
   Berkeley        \      /         \