GRASSLAND FAQ

Malcolm Williamson malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Thu Jan 18 07:00:00 EST 1996

Hey Ron, thought you were a _former_ GRASSer! :) Though I agree that
you are technically correct about ads, I think that there are a whole
lot of GRASS users out there who have been waiting patiently for
another commercial supplier to try there hand at value-added GRASS
packaging. Providing LAS doesn't grossly abuse the medium, I think
their bandwidth use is probably welcomed by most of the GRASS
community. My $.02, and not necessarily that of my employer.
        -Malcolm Williamson