Help! About MAPGEN

br00369 at bingsuns.cc.binghamton.edu br00369 at bingsuns.cc.binghamton.edu
Thu Jan 11 07:00:00 EST 1996

Good morning, everyone.

        I get a question about MAPGEN.  I got a copy of brief note about
MAPGEN 4.13---SCS GRASS/MAPGEN 4.13 -- RELEASE NOTES from
moon.cecer.army.mil.  It seems to me that the Note is not detailed enough,
so, I simply can not start to work by following the NOTE. For example,
most commands  request the "map definition file" before the command can be
executed,  but what is the "map definition file" ? how can I generate such a
file?  I can not find any answer from the NOTE.

        My question is:  is there any more detailed manual or tutorials
covering the application of MAPGEN?   Any comment and suggestion will be
highly appreciately.

Peter Wu

Department of Geological and Environmental Studies
State University of New York