output

Joe Leone Joe.Leone at per.dwe.csiro.au
Thu Jan 4 07:00:00 EST 1996

Hello
        I want to produce an output diagram for publication. Basically it is
a one page ( A4) map showing our study sites and in the left hand lower coner
an insert showing an outline of the state of Western Australia with a dot/star
for the general location of the study area. Both maps are vectors. A label file
 labeling the sites and a raster file over the sites need to be incorporated.
Also on the page I would like a scale and a North reference.

I have been able to get my study area map using ps.map, but have not been
able to incorprate the insert of the state.

Can this be done in GRASS or do people use other packages

Thanks for any advice

Joe
Joe.Leone at per.dwe.csiro.au