buffers & painters

Frangois La Rue kitasxxi at itr.qc.ca
Mon Mar 4 07:00:00 EST 1996

Bonjour!

I need to create buffers around sites and vectors.  Do I have to transform thos
files to raster files and use r.buffer or is there another way??
Also, I want to use ps.select but don`t know what a painter is.
A little help would be appreciated! (english or french) CARO.
*  Ressources Kitaskino XXI                                    *
*  3675 boul. Chanoine-Moreau, bureau 101   TEL: 819-378-2112  *
*  Trois-Rivieres, Quebec, G8Y 5M6          FAX: 819-378-3031  *