PROBLEM WITH PS.MAP

Scott Grover ScottG at horne.com
Fri Mar 29 07:00:00 EST 1996

At 10:40 AM 3/29/96 GMT, you wrote:
>Hello netters,
>I faced a problem using ps.map.
>It seems that it works fine, it asks me all the questions but at the
>end it is creating a .ps file which is empty!!!!

Giorgos:
You may want to try a newer version of ps.map recently uploads to
moon/grass/incoming site by Jim Schmidt.  I had the same problem you did
using linux 1.2.13 and grass 4.15.  This corrected the problems I was having.

**On a side note however**, I am unable to print in color using the above
method.  I am running my lpr output through the apsfilter to convert from ps
to HPDeskJet control language.  Could someone offer me a clue about where
the color may be going; ie, is this a problem with the specified print
filter or ps.map or ?.

Thanks!
scott grover
scottg at horne.com>