Zorka Zegarra Rojas's mail

Antonio Lo Porto IRSA - CNR irsaal02 at area.ba.cnr.it
Thu May 23 08:00:00 EDT 1996

Unfortunately I do not know how to solve your problem.
BUT please anyone can help Zorka ?
I do not know if I am the only one that every day receives Zorka's message.
Bye
Antonio Lo Porto

Dr. Antonio Lo Porto            -                Researcher
Water Research Institute        -  Italian Research Council
Tel. +39 80 5313354             -        Fax +39 80 5313365
loporto at area.ba.cnr.it   OR  loporto at irsa_loporto.ba.cnr.it
                 http://www.ba.cnr.it/~irsaal02
Via De Blasio, 5           70123 Bari               (ITALY)
           These points of view are just mine and not
        those of my employer (although they should be!)

On Thu, 23 May 1996, Zorka Zegarra Rojas wrote:

> hello:
> I have the sample spearfish data Set and start monitor,but get the
> following messages:
>
> gRass4.1>d.mon start=x0

etc. etc.