mccauley's contrib

David Mandel dmandel at transport.com
Thu May 16 08:00:00 EDT 1996

On Tue, 14 May 1996, James Darrell McCauley wrote:

> As many of you may know, I've written a lot of grass code over the
> past few years. However, in recent months, I have moved on to other
> things in life and am no longer actively programming in GRASS. I have
> moved the grab bag of grass programs written by me from
> ftp://pasture.ecn.purdue.edu/pub/mccauley/grass to
> http://soils.ecn.purdue.edu/pub/mccauley/mccauley-contrib.tar.gz
> AFTER MAY 28, THESE ARE SUBJECT TO BE PERMANENTLY REMOVED.
> If anyone would like to integrate these into any future
> public domain release, feel free. If you are creating a commercial
> product, please contact me first (expect only a request for a free
> copy of your software in exchange).
> --
> Darrell McCauley, PhD; mccauley at mcs.com; http://www.mcs.com/~mccauley/

I don't seem to be able to find these.  I must be using the wrong address.
could someone who has had success getting these send me the correct address.

                                              Dave Mandel

 David Mandel, Linux Activist             dmandel at transport.com
 Internet Provided by:   Transport Logic         (503) 243-1940
               Serving the Pacific Northwestern USA
 Portland  *  Vancouver  *  McMinnville   *   Salem    *   Bend