mccauley's contrib

James Darrell McCauley mccauley at mcs.com
Tue May 14 08:00:00 EDT 1996

As many of you may know, I've written a lot of grass code over the
past few years. However, in recent months, I have moved on to other
things in life and am no longer actively programming in GRASS. I have
moved the grab bag of grass programs written by me from
ftp://pasture.ecn.purdue.edu/pub/mccauley/grass to
http://soils.ecn.purdue.edu/pub/mccauley/mccauley-contrib.tar.gz
AFTER MAY 28, THESE ARE SUBJECT TO BE PERMANENTLY REMOVED.
If anyone would like to integrate these into any future
public domain release, feel free. If you are creating a commercial
product, please contact me first (expect only a request for a free
copy of your software in exchange).
--
Darrell McCauley, PhD; mccauley at mcs.com; http://www.mcs.com/~mccauley/