GRASS 5.0

Terry Spies spies at ocean.rutgers.edu
Fri May 3 08:00:00 EDT 1996

2?57?22?pm%bnr?ca}?{199604280259?LAA16610%peacock?iis?chs?nihon-u?ac?jp}@bnr.ca

organization: Rutgers University
newsgroups: info.grass.user
originator: daemon at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu

raghavan at chs.nihon-u.ac.jp (Venkatesh RAGHAVAN) writes:

>Dear Terry,
>I would like to know when the GRASS4.5
>is likely to be realeased. Will there
>be a Linux version also distributed.
>Regarding the short course on GRASS4.5
>will you be providing the new cd-rom
>of GRASS4.5 during the course. Can
>I order GRASS4.5 on cd-rom.
>Thanks

My apologies for the incorrect version number in the GRASS short
course post. The latest version we have at Rutgers is 4.1.4, also
available on CD-ROM, which we distribute as well. That is the version
that will be used at the short course. Although USA CERL had hoped to
release GRASS 5.0 by summer, it is not yet available, nor do we know
here when it will be available.

For more information on ordering GRASS products at Rutgers, please
visit our web-site at http://deathstar.rutgers.edu/grassclip.html
or send an email to spies at ocean.rutgers.edu

A revised version of the GRASS short course has been posted to this group.