Not be able to access grass map

Malcolm Williamson malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Wed Oct 16 18:18:07 EDT 1996

Hi, Seugchan
It sounds like your current region is set incorrectly, so that your map
data is not in its "field of vision". Try:
	g.region rast=name_of_one_of_your_layers
	d.erase
	d.rast same_raster_layer_name

The other possibility is that you have a mask turned on. Do a
	g.remove MASK
and see if it actually removes anything. This is something that very
experienced GRASS users still get caught on now and then! (I know this
first hand...)

Good luck,
	-Malcolm Williamson