GRASS installation on CRAY...

Jason Sperfslage jasperfs at hrc.ucsd.edu
Wed Oct 16 08:00:00 EDT 1996

Hi Everybody,

I am wondering if anyone out there knows something about porting GRASS to run
on CRAY super computers.  We really don't need any graphics, primarily just
text/command interface, especially r.watershed.  If anyone has any information
about this, I would like to hear about it.

Please reply via email, or feel free to call.

Thanks,

Jason

                *** Please note:  HRC has moved to Suite 250 ***

Jason A. Sperfslage                     Hydrologic Research Center
Programmer/Analyst                      12780 High Bluff Drive, Suite 250
                                        San Diego  CA   92130-2069

jasperfs at hrc.ucsd.edu                   Tel: (619) 794-2726
                                        Fax: (619) 792-2519

                                        http://hrc.ucsd.edu