Monster files on grass/outgoing

Martin Ameskamp ma at informatik.uni-kiel.de
Tue Oct 1 08:00:00 EDT 1996

Hi there,

I'm currently updating my 'near mirror' of the moon.
(ftp://ftp.informatik.uni-kiel.de/pub/packages/grass/)
As far as I can see, nothing much has changed over the last
couple of months except for things in 'incoming' - or
'outgoing', rather)

There are a couple of really huge files on outgoing where file names
are not a great help in finding out what's in them, and I'd
appreciate some information about these files before I put them on
our server.

  3 MB bat.tar.Z
 22 MB fastrack.tar.gz
 20 MB kuwait.img
  3 MB bald.tar
 10 MB profile.ps
  4 MB exceed.zip
  9 MB olga_stuff.tar.Z (Hi Olga!)
 26 MB old/benn.tar
 71 MB old/asisjest.tar

Apart from that, I'm pleased to report that the Kiel GRASS site is
quite busy (380 MB of transfers last month). If you have any
suggestions for improvements, please let me know.

Martin
--
Martin Ameskamp, Inst. f. Informatik I (Computing Dept.)
Kiel University, Olshausenstr. 40, 24118 Kiel, Germany