solaris2.5.1

Iwao NODA noda12 at ffpri-kys.affrc.go.jp
Thu Sep 26 08:00:00 EDT 1996

Thanks Bart.
I am sorry , I could not resolve my problem even if I changed the head file
as the suggestion that you wrote. Possibly the C comipler( sun CC 4.0) may
be insufficient for compiling GRASS on Solaris2.5. And if I use GCC
compiler, may I success the compile?
By the way, I could not how to install the GCC on Solaris2.5 ,failing the
installing.
Please let me know the steps to install thew GCC to Solaris2.5(SPARC20).
96.9/25

At  0:08 PM 9/23/96 +0200, Bart Cosyn wrote:
>Hi,
>Try to adapt these 2 parameters in your head file by editing it (not using
>setup)
>
>> TERMLIB             = -ltermlib
>> CURSES              = -lcurses $(TERMLIB)
>adapt it to
>
>> TERMLIB             = -ltermlib
>> CURSES              = -lcurses
----
Iwao Noda
Research Scientist
Forest Management and Economics Laboratory
Kyushu Research Center
Forestry & Forest Products Research Institute
Kurokami 4-11-16, Kumamoto 860, JAPAN
Fax: JAPAN(096)344-5054
Internet  :  noda12 at ffpri-kys.affrc.go.jp