Generating HP RTL

Joachim Wiesel wiesel at ipf.bau-verm.uni-karlsruhe.de
Tue Sep 10 08:00:00 EDT 1996

uhe.de>#1/1
organization: USACERL mail -> news gateway
newsgroups: info.grass.user

On Tue, 10 Sep 1996, Milton (ESALQ) wrote:

> Hi GRASS gurus's
>
> I need to print out a image into a NOVAJET II that
> work with the HP RTL format and PostScript format.
> Unfortunately I don't have a cartdrige to .ps format.
>
> My question:
>
>       How can I convert a .ps (or .tiff) to HP RTL format?

Hi Milton,

if the Novajet is REALLY HP RTL compatible, you should tre the excellent
ghostscript package (Alladin Ghostcript) Version 4.01. It includes a
driver for the HP650C - which is a HP RTL device. You can get it e.g. from
ftp.cs.wisc.edu via ftp in /pub/ghost. There is a version (precompiled)
for
MS-DOS also..

 Joachim Wiesel, Institut fuer Photogrammetrie und Fernerkundung,
Universitaet  Karlsruhe, Englerstr. 7, D-76128 Karlsruhe, Germany
 Phone: +49 721 608 2316                      Fax: +49 721 694 568
Office: Building 20.40, Room 025
  http://www-ipf.bau-verm.uni-karlsruhe.de/Personen/wiesel/wiesel.html
NOTE: My opinions may not be those of the University of Karlsruhe