xgen for AIX

David Mandel dmandel at transport.com
Thu Sep 5 08:00:00 EDT 1996

I notice source code for xgen in src.related.

Does anyone have binaries for AIX 3.2?
(I want these for a US Federal government agency.)

Do many people use and like xgen?   Are xgen applications fairly friendly?
I haven't ever used xgen, but someone asked me about using it as
an alternative to ArcView for a few applications.

                                              David Mandel

 David Mandel, Linux Activist             dmandel at transport.com
 Internet Provided by:   Transport Logic         (503) 243-1940
               Serving the Pacific Northwestern USA
 Portland  *  Vancouver  *  McMinnville   *   Salem    *   Bend