SDTS conversion

Leslie Apollon la at las.com
Tue Feb 11 10:16:24 EST 1997

At 10:05 AM 2/10/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Thomas,
>     You can get the sdts utilities from:
>ftp://129.229.103.1/pub/grass/outgoing
>
>get all the files that begin with sdts,  I have not had a chance to
>comply these and see how they operate.  Do you know if the new product
>Grassland has a built in utility to accomplish this, or if the
>Grassland product uses the availible sdts utilities?

We are actually investigating the possibility of integrating the SDTS
conversion routine in Grassland, as an import-export procedure or as a OGDI
driver.

Leslie Apollon
Conseiller SIG - Support Technique

LAS Inc.                       tel. : (514) 858-1104
1570, rue Chabanel Ouest       fax  : (514) 389-9373
Montreal, Quebec, Canada       email: la at las.com
H4N 1H4

Grassland home-page : http://www.las.com/grassland