More information about GRASS

Leslie Apollon la at las.com
Thu Feb 13 09:51:44 EST 1997

At 07:40 PM 2/12/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Help, I have been trying to find out more about the GRASS GIS.  I would
>like to know which sites are open to the public and if possible can I use
>them with my pc and modem

The best source of info about GRASS would be their internet home page. From
there you can access documentation and application papers, download the
GRASS distribution and find differents links to related sites.

http://www.cecer.army.mil/grass/GRASS.main.html

You can also check LAS Web site, and get info about GRASSLAND, The Windows
version of GRASS

http://www.las.com/grassland
Leslie Apollon
Conseiller SIG - Support Technique

LAS Inc.                       tel. : (514) 858-1104
1570, rue Chabanel Ouest       fax  : (514) 389-9373
Montreal, Quebec, Canada       email: la at las.com
H4N 1H4

Grassland home-page : http://www.las.com/grassland